Occupation is a job that people do to earn money. People have different occupations
Housing and clothing
A quick look at the Grade 1 lessons
Human Beings:Different rooms in the house
Human Beings : Clothes we wear
A house is a place where we feel safe. It protects us from the sun, rain, wind, wild animals and thieves.
Types of houses
- These houses cannot be shifted from one place to another
- People build these houses according to their needs.
- Huts are made of mud, straw, wood , bamboo and clay and are not very strong (also called kucha house in india)
- Flats and bungalows are made of bricks , cement, steel and concrete(mixture of cement, sand,small stones and water). These are very strong. (also called pucca house in india)
- Houses that can be moved easily from one place to another.
- These are also called portable houses.
- They are easy to make and cheap
- Tent : Made of nylon or canvas.
- Used by soldiers and campers.
- Houseboat : House made on boats that float on water bodies.
- Caravan : A house on wheels is called a caravan
Food that we eat
Before starting lets take a look at the Grade 1 lesson
Human beings :Healthy foods
Food from plants :
A look at the syllabus for NSO for class 2. I have tried designing the lessons based on the previous year question papers.
Section 1 : Mental Ability/Logical reasoning
Section 2 : Science
Chapter 1 : Plants
-> Types of plant
-> Parts of a plant and their functions
-> Food and other things we get from plants